Irony much?

Assalammualaikum.


What is irony?
-In irony, the truth about contradicting situations are debatable. We could never be sure which one is true and which one is wrong.
It's like you talking about something positive but your conclusion is contradict with your first statement.


For example:
-I love to swim, but I don't know how to swim.
-I like chocolate but I don't eat them
-I want my assignments to be done without me doing it.

See the example. I'm sure it's clear enough to make you understand as this is the simplest sentence.

And this is the example of Britney Spears quote when she is fighting for her children.
"I give up my religion, my Christianity  and Kabala, and now my children is my religion.

So there is an element of irony, she said she has given up her religion, but then she said her children is her religion. It seems twisted right. I will let you guys to think about it for a moment.

till then, ciao
Please be kind and comment, ThankYou

No comments:

Post a Comment